I am not having much time lately to help and compile development related information, but fortunately there has been people writing news in the wiki about last updates and fixes. Let's see some of them:
- Now Idle Screen detects the screen size and scales nicely to smaller screens (HVGA) like the Palm Pre (done by Slyon).
- accelges is now working again (by elisa42, and GNUtoo|Laptop).
- A bug in shr-settings has been fixed. After changing the timezone the new one will be displayed right away. (thx to peter).
- emtooth2 should be working better now as I fixed a long-standing bug which messed up the devices list/hash table when a "disappeared" signal arrived from bluez.
Phoneui: Contacts list now supports multiple selection of contacts (by Rui)
- press and hold for a while to do more actions on the selections (edit, unselect, delete)
- when you have only one contact selected, you can call, send sms, edit, unselect and delete
- when you have more than one contact selected, you can unselect all or delete (in the future, you will be able to send sms as well).
HTC Dream: Some more improvements by GNUtoo.
- Improved gtkrc's font size
- Improved illume environment's finger size
- removal of the useless udev in the newer images since the htcdream already used devtmpfs
- PaulFerster and GNUtoo finally got modem forwarding working!